Welcome to part 1 of this two part blog series that is an informative beginner’s guide to swinging and getting involved in the swinger’s lifestyle.
More and more people are intrigued about the lifestyle and are eager to see what it has to offer. But, before you jump in, it’s important that you do things the right way. You need to make sure your partner is onboard, ready, and willing to approach the lifestyle in the right way.
Here are the first five things that beginners need to consider when getting involved with swinging and swingers clubs. They include:
1. Why do you want to do it? Before you do anything, you need to make sure you do things for the right reason. Why do you want to get involved with swinging? Why does your partner want to try it? Does it make sense for you as a couple? You need to do things for the right reasons if you want to successful engage in the swinger’s lifestyle. Learn more by checking out Toronto Swingers 101
2. Fantasies: What are your fantasies? This is usually one of the driving forces behind why you are interested in swinging. Talk with your partner about how you want to explore and what you are interested in doing.
3. What are the deal breakers? Setting the ground rules is vital. There is no one “right” way to do things. Set the parameters for how you will engage in the lifestyle with your partner.
4. Your swinger identity: It is perfectly okay to keep your interest in swinging anonymous. Many people have a swinger’s identify that is different from their everyday personality. This just adds to the intrigue of the lifestyle.
5. Use the internet: One of the best ways to get involved and learn about what to expect out of the lifestyle is to do some research online. You will also be able to meet other couples online and see where things go – But there is nothing like going to a swingers club and getting to play in person.
Stay tuned for Part 2 of the Beginners Guide to Swinging. Here we will take a look at swingers clubs, finding swingers couples, and how to make it a fun experience.